Execs from Walbridge, PVS Chemicals, La-Z-Boy, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, First Merit Michigan and Business Leaders for Michigan will share their insights for success with hundreds of Michigan business leaders
Detroit, Mich., Oct. 23, 2013 — Today, Business Leaders for Michigan (BLM) announced that six of metro Detroit’s top business leaders will serve as speakers at its 2013 Michigan CEO Summit on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit. The full agenda and registration information can be found at www.businessleadersformichigan.com/events.
The theme of the 2013 Michigan CEO Summit is “Putting Michigan in the Winner’s Circle.” The daylong agenda is designed to empower entrepreneurs, the business community, and civic leaders with new ways to help their organizations compete in today's global economy. This is the second annual Michigan CEO Summit presented by Business Leaders for Michigan.
The lineup of speakers includes some of the state’s most respected leaders:
- James Nicholson, President & CEO, PVS Chemicals
- John Rakolta, Jr., Chairman & CEO, Walbridge
- Kurt Darrow, Chairman, President & CEO, La-Z-Boy, Inc.
- Daniel Loepp, President & CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Sandra Pierce, Chairman & CEO, First Merit Michigan